Saturday, March 13, 2010

03/13/10

Weekend again...
Why I cannot have one peacefull weekend? Every Saturday and Sunday are the same... the 2 of them fighting and picking on me... I'm just sick tire of it... Wish I could go to a place and be alone.
Everytime is the same thing... "Let's go out"... and who has do decided where to go? Stupid me... Who has to convince my little one that she will like to get out of the house for a while? Stupid me... Fighting to get out, to put the stupid socks and shoes, to seat quiet in a restaurant, to lower her voice, to go take a bath ahhhhhhhhhhh. Meanwhile I have to endure him looking mad at me for God knows the reason and trying to pick a fight... Since I don't want fight (wishing to have a peaceful weekend) I turn my back and walk away... Can't he see that I'm exaust with this? I know he is tired but "puta que paril" I am too...
I could not go for my run today... I came downstair to ask him if he could stay with her... in 2 minutes he tried to pick a fight 3 times... what I did? went upstairs and changed my clothes...
Sometimes I ask God if someday I will have peace to seat and have just one peaceful day with nothing to worry about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment